INFANT/PARENT SWIM INSTRUCTION
TINY BUBBLES I
FIRST 4 CLASSES THAT ARE SCHEDULED CONSECUTIVELY ARE FREE
Introduction for parent and baby. Babies are introduced to water through song and play while building critical water-safety skills.
(ages 4 months - 24 months)
This level of instruction, for parent and infants, is taught in progression so that both the parent and baby understand the basic skills of infant swimming. The baby enjoys water play, learns breath control, and gains comfort with submersion.
- 90 Degree Water
- Ages 4 Months to 24 Months
- 30-Minute Group Lessons
- Morning or Evening Classes
- Educational Class Showing Benefits & Swim Safety for Parent & Baby
- This class is conducted by an experienced instructor
- 10 parents and infants per class
CALL TO REGISTER
TINY BUBBLES II
Private parent-baby lesson focusing on primary skills that include rolling submersions, back floating, proper body placement in water, breath control, and water play through song.
10 minutes private with infant, parent and instructor